Saturday, July 21, 2012

Everything was going smoothly, up until now. Mysteries and puzzles leaked into my mind. The audience tightens the grip making the air so thin the silence could break any moment.
Drifting onward along the cobble stone path, I cross a man who looked despairingly in need of help. I pulled on the reign to bring my beloved carriage over to the side.
"How do you do, sir?" I called out.
He stumbled over to my direction.
"I need a ride into town, quickly" He pleaded.
"Hurry up, then! I'm heading there myself. What's the occasion today?"
He pulled into the carriage and I whipped my reign.
"Hiya!" I shouted at the crack of the whip.

He never answered me back about my question. He never told me why. I felt him breathing down my neck.
" Are you doing al...." I turned my head and he had a revolver pointing straight at me.    
"Just keep driving" He grunted.
I whipped back around and gave my horses and extra gallop. Terrified of what this man wanted with me. Was he going to rob me? Kill me? Thoughts clouded my mind, as he could pull the trigger any moment now. I wouldn't even know until it was too late. I hope I survive the next five minutes.
"Pull over!" He demanded.
I halted that very second.
"Get into the carriage with me."
I slide my body back into the sit next to him, willingly. He took ahold of me and starting to grab my body closer to his. The gun snug between us. He looked into my scared baby blue eyes, and told me to take my clothes off. I stood there frozen into his glare. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.
"Take them off!"
He started ripping at my clothes and pulling up my dress. His rough hands slide underneath my dress and grabbed my panties and forcefully pulled them down. He licked his lips as he gazed at my vagina. He pulled my legs up, which made me fall onto the bench. He slammed his face into my pussy and ate like a monster. His head shook using his tongue along my clit. My body wanted to tremble. My toes started to curl. I felt his hand glide up my thigh and down between my legs. Parting my lips gently, he pressed two fingers right at my opening. Oh so badly I wanted to moan. I resisted, I couldn't let this beast win. He pushed his fingers slowly in. Each second was pure agony as I buckled down. He smiled and started pounding my pussy. I felt wetness gathering. I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned so loud.
"oh, give it to me just like that" I was breathing so hard. I felt my body tensing up with his hands rubbing rough. I was about to cum, when he stopped and pulled out his dick. faster than before he fucked my tight little hole. Every thrust, I bursted into ecstasy. I felt nothing so powerful drilling into my body. I screamed out with his one last punch. I felt his penis throb against my vagina. I trembled to the feeling.

0 replys: