Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cute

Sitting at her vanity
Music plays through the headphones
Dreaming with a broken heart
Cold glass against warm lips
Inhale molecules of tar
Smoke dances 
She can't
It's
to
late
She's gone
Off to another place
A place of beauty and cheer
Forgetful Happiness and new ideas 
Life makes much more sense
Smarter as I grow dumber
Wiser above my age
Common Sense
It flows 
to
a
unique
topic change
about something 
I, myself, Mama Mia 
It's a spicy meat-a-ball ah!
Where was I going with that?
Sweet pea, apple of my eye 
Sugar pie, honey bunch
You're the only one
That matters
a lot
to
me
I love 
The idea 
Being myself
The pros the cons
Comfortable Distance
Moving to Seattle together
New experiences
Barter fairs 
But love?
Safe
I
Feel
Protected
In his arms
who knew
that
this 
would
actually 
work








0 replys: